Freemason is the globe’s most popular, largest and the oldest of all fraternity. The brotherhood shown among the members is worth envying. Ghanaians have not been left out, they are also sailing in this boat of not less than 2 million people from all races and ages.
Why do people wish to become Freemasons? Well, it is a popular organization in the world and it promises riches, but is this enough reason to attract such huge numbers? Here are more reasons:
* It is an organization that people join on their own free will.
* Men who join the organization are of good reputation and character since they have their own creator that they worship. They believe in their fatherhood God and joining them does not mean that you will need to change your religion.
* They are known to be kind and loyal to all including their country.
* This organization fulfills what men lacked.
This is a question that many Ghanaians often ask, and here is the answer:
* The brotherhood is there to support you whenever you feel you are down or alone. Brothers only wish the best prosperity in ones life. Be prepared to have a family that will combine efforts to see you prosper in life.
* Being among the organization will bring you good if you be patient to learn and to study.
* If you join the organization, people will notice your maturity in the way you handle life. It makes your life characters have a sudden noticeable change.
How Can I Join Freemason in Ghana
To join this big organization, there are a few requirements that you will need to fulfill. These are guidelines to all the Ghanaians who want to join.
* Be a man of good character and reputation
* You need to know the Ghanaian age of entry, in some countries after attaining 21 years of age you are more than qualified.
* You need to believe or have faith in a supreme being.
* You must be capable of taking care of your family and yourself as well.
* You have to be loyal, have the strength, and be filled with a desire of helping. You should be able to make a difference in people’s lives as well as your country.
* You need to live according to the good morals required by your community as well.
How do you embark on joining the Freemason Fraternity
Contact the Grand Lodge of Ghana or find the locations of the Freemason Fraternity’s lodge in Ghana. The dues vary and you should be ready to pay according to the dues of the admission paid in Ghana. Find their telephone numbers and book an appointment. Keep in mind that they only meet twice in a month.
Make arrangements and meet the Masonic lodge committee members. They will need to do their own investigations on your honesty. That will take a couple of weeks or even 2 years. The lodge members must ballot on your admission. If they agree, your date of admission will be made by the members.